BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Here's to my new blog

It's 1:13a.m. and like any other night, I know I'm going to have a hard time falling asleep. However, this is why I made this blogging account :). My amazing friend Jess kinda inspired me to start up a blogging account, along with my college professor who kinda made her students make an account for a homework assingment lol.I figured I'd start actually writin gon here since Myspace just isn't cutting it for me anymore these days. I only get on there really for one reason... for a boy, ofcourse :p. And he knows who he is..along with probably most of you who even read my blogs. Now, I'm not going to use my blogs JUST for talking about my new, exciting love life (if you can even define it as that).haha BUT I will fill you in on how I met this guy...


I met him at a fair in Washington, which is totally random since I live clear on the other side of the United States, but for some reason, I wanted to go on a work trip with a team I barely knew. I had only worked with this marketing company for about a month but some how I felt confident enough to ask to go. Our tent was right across the walk way from his food vendor..random, right? Stir-fry...and of course, stir-fry is my favorite.
So, for a week, I made friends with everyone I came in contact with, along with him..Texting, joking, making fun of the inbread people that were walking around, we became buddies. Why we started to just randomely text one another a couple weeks ago, no clue. Maybe something just clicked? A light just started flickering "Hey, maybe you should talk to William more...he seemed really nice"..I had NO idea that he'd even be interested in me..
Anyways, so if I'm ever asked why I have this big cheesy grin on my face, he's the reasoning behind my never ending good mood. He's always saying the sweetest things, making my face hurt repeatedly from my large smile and forever laughing, and making me feel special...and yes, I've been sucked into such sweet things before..just to wind up getting hurt or something shortly after, buut, I have a feeling that this may be something worth trying for, worth taking a chance for..

So there you go, my little tid bit on my soon-to-be-hopeful-love life..haha! As weird as that sentence sounds....aaaand moving on!

Christmas is almost here, and along with that, my birthday! I am So beyond excited! Last year, I spent the holidays with my BFFL Rachal in Warner Robins, and she made it great, but it just wasn't the same without my own family in town. It was a hard time for me last year too...I was in a complicated relationship, or whatever it was..and I was just beyond miserable. But this year, everyone I love the most is going to be around, and it's going to be one of the best Christmas' yet! (I can feel it! :D) Colleen and her hubby Mike are coming down from KY to spend the holiday with us, and mom is going WAY overboard with food and presents, it's insane! Bring on the fatness and being spoiled! Woot woot!

Speaking of my mom! We just recently went on a roadtrip this past weekend that was way fun! Driving 5 and a half hours straight one way really helps you get to know one another...even when you think you know mostly everything, comes to find out, you don't! We talked about pretty much everything..so now I don't have any secrets from her. She knows my life. haha When we got up to Kentucky, we hungout with my two little nephews, Nick (1) and Jack (2) and it was nice to get to know my sister-in-law a little more. We went to see C-mas lights, sang to classic songs, and took pictures with funny little people in snowmen suits :P Good times, I must say...

Anyways, this is it for my first blog post. I'd love to hear from anyone who actually reads these...So just drop me a line or two, let me know what's up. :)

k! Have a good one!

1 comments:

Jess said...

I love you!!!! Yay for blogs! Move to UT! I miss you.