BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tis the season to be grateful

With only a week away from Christmas, I've come to have an appreciation for those in my life that have always been there from the good, the bad, and the ugly. There have been moments in my life where I just wanted to give up on everything I worked so hard for, but these people, my friends, my angels, have helped me hang in there through it all.

*Jess- Thank you for being such a sweetheart with a spiffy spunky personality. Because of you, I have reasons to laugh at anything, you've helped me see the goofy sides of things, even in the worst of times :P I love you so much girl! I mean..."I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOOOOOOVE YOU!!!!" Don't ever stop being your cheery self!

*Tamra- You were my nurturer and an amazing big sister when we were roomies. I now know how to make some killer tea for when my roommates are sick :) I'll always cherish the times we got in your car and just went on random roadtrips-those were the best!

*April- For being my best friend during a tough spot in my life, I thank you. We've made so many incredible memories and we've shared so many laughs, I hope you'll never forget. You've always been there when I needed someone the most.

*Shalese- So many memories!!! Thanks for still being my beautiful and amazing friend, 19 years and still running chica!!! I love you girl!!!

*Adrianna- You left me, but that's okay, I forgive you ;) You made dancing sooo much fun! You introduced me to a more exciting way of life here in the ATL. I miss you so much and I can't wait til we can salsa it up again when you get into town!

*Marisha- You make things interesting and I love that about you. We're like sisters and I know I can tell you anything and everything without you judging me at all, and vise versa. Thank you. You're "incred-a-boulllll"!!

*Rachal- What can I say, you're the absolute best!!! So many tears, so many laughs, so many funny noises, driving around and singing "DING FRIES ARE DONE!!" and just cruising the roads of Warner Robins til all hours of the night, are all fond memories I always think of.  You've always been the one to never sugar coat anything but tell me how it is, and I appreciate that. I LUH YOU BAYBUH!!! haha

*~Camille~*- We've had our 16 years of rough spots, our ups and downs, our cat fights and our hugs. You've been through everything. You're my inspiration, my role model, one of my very best friends. You always tell me when I'm doing wrong and tell me you have faith in me, no matter what. I know I can always count on you for a good laugh or even a mental beating. LOL! I love you so much!!!

*~Colleen~*- My other incredible best friend. What can I say, you really are someone I have always been able to confide in. You've been through it all, and I'm so grateful I have an amazing sister, best friend,guardian angel, such as you in my life. I love you SO much!!!!!

*Miiiiike- We've been through a lot together. Though there has been  much distance during our friendship, we've always come back to one another. Laughter, love, long hugs, cinnamon bun ice cream, FOTC, inside jokes, OoOoOOoooOOooh reallys...you'll always be one of my favorite memories and one of my most special friends.

*Ben- Though we have never met in person, I've always enjoyed your beautiful songs, your amazing creativity, your funny impersonations of Homestarrunner, and your insightful mind. You're a very beautiful person, don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise.

*Joshuuuuua- Thanks for always being my special friend from across the world. I remember when we'd hangout everyday during our Junior year in the hallway with our loogie spitting friends hahaha (that was always way gross), but you made my highschool experience one of a kind. Thank you for making my German memories worth cherishing.

*Mikey- I will always love you. Always always always! Words can't even describe how much you mean to me. You will be my forever best friend, til our teeth all fall out and our grandchildren are all grown up with their own children. No matter how far away we are from one another, you'll always be right there, in my heart, no matter what.

*Charlie- Sweet friend, thank you for all that you continue to do for me. I have such a blast dancing with you and hanging out. I know I can always count on you for anything. I'll always remember your first pick up line "What do you call a fish with no 'eye'?" --"Fsh!" haha You make being awkardly tall (for a girl) super fun! haha cuz I know I'm not the only one ;)

*Soukup-Oh snaps dawwwwg! You're getting married! I'm so super happy for you! Thanks for words of encouragement throughout these past 2 years. You've pushed me and you've proven to me that with hard work and motivation, all things are possible. You've been such an inspiration to me, you have no idea. I've cried for you, I've laughed so hard with you, I've prayed for you. You're always in my thoughts and heart, you deserve the best and I'm so incredibly grateful to have you as a friend in my life.


To the rest of you, thank you for being a blessing and a special gift in my life. Without you, my dear friends, I'd be lost in this life. So even though your name isn't mentioned, doesn't mean you're any less special to me. I look forward to this coming year and many years after to consider you all my closest and loved ones.
Merry Christmas! I love you all!!! God bless.

1 comments:

Jess said...

Awwww I love you Angie!! So sweet :) . I also got your christmas card and loved it! I LOOOOOOOVE YOU! And miss you!