BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 18, 2013

Some things just need to be said..

Well well well...it's been quite a while since I wrote on my blog! I was thinking about starting a whole new blog site and just use that one as my "vent" one about how stupid people can be haha! But seeing as no one really looks at this site of mine anyways, I suppose I could just write whatever I want and not really worry about hurting anyone's feelings, right? ;)

So to start off...what would YOU do reader if this was you?

 My neighbor has these two really annoying dogs and lately it's become a war between us (Not really sure if they even know that they are a part of it though). On a daily basis my neighbor lets her dogs hangout on her front porch until their "daddy" gets home from work (innocent enough, right?...WRONG!). Well, the ENTIRE time they are just chilling out on the patio unattended, they bark and bark and bark and...well, you know, BARK! And she'll come out and yell "Shut up!!" as if they understand her (or care about how she feels about their yaps). This wouldn't be such a big deal if it was just occasionally or even just during the afternoon, but no, it most certainly has to be during the most inconvenient time of day. One morning she put her dogs outside at 7AM!! Seven. A. M! Seriously?! Because that's EXACTLY what I want to wake up to in the morning on the weekend. 

So here's the icing on the cake: She and I have discussed the "invisible fence" and whether or not it's a good idea for our dogs. Her response is "Aw, I could NEVER hurt my babies like that! Just a little shock makes me want to tear up thinking about it." Well lady, let me tell you..if you don't contain your dogs a little shock will be the least of your worries! (okay, not really...I would never abuse her dogs, but...it hasn't NOT crossed my mind.)I believe in respect of property, and if that means I have to take my dog out on a leash every dang day to let him do his business, then so be it. She on the other hand WILL take her dogs out on a leash, but guess where she takes them to do their disgusting business! ON MY TURF! MY YARD! MY PROPERTY!!  

Now, there are no fences in my neighborhood so boundaries are sometimes hard to comprehend, BUT she literally walks all the way in to my backyard and allows her dogs to poop out their WHATEVER it is they are pooping out! (Who knows what she feeds them...poison?!)It's not just your normal every day looking dog poop either, it's runny and discolored and when it's not runny, it's so grotesque I want to gag(so, either way it's a disturbing site!)I've tried confronting her about it and guess what her response is..."Oh, that's not from my dogs. I've seen the other neighbor's dog in your yard! You should go confront them." HOWEVER, the other dog is on an invisible fence! She LIED to MY FACE! *face fuming*

Now here's the question I impose on you lovely reader...Would you take that mess and throw it back in their yard or be a neighborly neighbor and just clean it up and move on? I've been patient enough and I'm ready to get this war won already! 

I think I want to get those two dogs some lovely new collars for Christmas...And I'll be in charge of the remotes. A little ZAP! ZAP! here and a little ZAP! ZAP! there, Here a ZAP! There a ZAP! Everywhere a ZAP! ZAP! That'd shut them up and keep them out of my yard real quick, right? *le sigh...If only. 

Well, this concludes my rant for the day. :)

Sincerely yours,

An Agitated Neighbor 


0 comments: