BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Love for all eternity!!

Okay okay, so this is WAY past due!!

On May 6th, 2011 I became the happiest and most complete woman...EVER!! :) I have finally met my perfect match and we absolutely love one another! Every day, every minute, every second, we just love each other more!!! Okay okay, maybe not every second. :P But you get the point.



At 5 pm on Thursday May 6th, Robert and I were sealed for time and all eternity in the Atlanta, GA temple. It was such a perfect day!! I couldn't believe how perfectly perfect it went! ;) The sky was blue (definitely not storming and pouring like my nightmares showed), the birds were singing, everything went smoothly, AND I was able to breathe in my dress!! (barely, but still, I didn't pass out!! haha) The temple staff was EXTREMELY nice too- I couldn't have imagined going ANYWHERE else to get married other than the temple! (Definitely the ONLY way to go!!)


 I was SO excited to see family and dear friends who I haven't seen in a while as well! What a turnout!!
My most enthusiastic and definitely funniest aunt drove down from D.C. with one of my sweetest cousins, Lacey. That was the cherry on top of it all! I swear, when we were at dinner, I thought I'd laugh up all my food-she just wouldn't stop (she's just that awesome :P). I was thrilled to have my dad and mom #2 with me there as well...I couldn't have asked for a more special time!
The pic above is of us at The Cheesecake Factory (that's my dad's amazing pic. taking skills!)

Cheesecake factory was SO yummy!! However, I couldn't eat a yummy fattening pasta cuz I was afraid I wouldn't be able to squeeze into my dress for the reception. haha (so instead I ate the cheesecake Robert and I ordered for breakfast the next morning :P)
We had about 25 people come with us to dinner, and it was a blast. I'm really happy that my family was able to meet Robert's family so they could see the super amazing group of people I am now a part of. I love them all! :)


Alright, so the moment everyone keeps asking about...."So, Angela..how was your first night together??" Well, it was AWESOME! But...no details other than this...We stayed at the W in Perimeter, downtown Atlanta, and at first we were only supposed to have a regular room with 2 double beds. Luckily, they decided to change us to a king room...then when they found out we were newly weds, they upgraded us to the "Suite"ha ha. I guess the hotel went through some new "renovations" in order to make it look more "contemporary". haha --but this is what it turned out to be.





Haha, I have to give it to the W though, the staff was pretty nice! :) I just wonder what the other rooms look like if this was the suite.... :S

Our reception was beautifully decorated!!! (courtesy Tamra and my mom :D--marv-a-lous!) The cake turned out A-MMMMM-AZING! (wish I could have eaten more of it when I had the chance!) and I was so excited to see old friends that I hadn't seen in FOR EV ERR!! (Special thanks to all of you!! Love you!) Overall, the reception was pretty entertaining, (there were a couple things I'd change if I could go back in time, for example, I'd probably go up and stand with my sister and sing with her as she forgot the words so we could laugh together- thanks Camille, that was hilarious! I heart you!). I got to also have, not just one, but two daddy-daughter dances (both were very special), I have the most incredible dads!

Overall, the entire weekend was perfect. The only thing that would have made this whole experience more enjoyable would have been a honeymoon! Instead, we came back to daily life and did homework, studied, and worked as usual....however, August is right around the corner! We still haven't figured out FOR SURE where we want to go, but so far Vegas has both our votes! :P Maybe we can win a couple thousand bucks playing the slots :P (jk jk!)


Well  there you have it, I am now an O'Brien and loving every minute of it!


And just f.y.i....just because we're married does not mean we're ready to have kids now haha (so stop asking :P) The only thing I want now is for my little beta to live a while so I can prove to Robert I can be responsible enough to take care of a puppy ;) I was looking at toy poodles today and they're pretty dang cute!! However, I'm guessing Robert won't be down for that.. :( haha (doesn't mean I can't try to convince him though;) LOL!)

I love you all SO much!!! Thank you for all your support!

Love always,

Your newly wed of a friend

Angela O'Brien

0 comments: