BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It's Pretty Amazing...

It's a beautiful thing when you can wake up with a big smile on your face.

These past few weeks, my life has been steady, for once! Steady job, steady school work, steady sleeping habits, steady steady steady...well, with the exception of my eating habits :P ( Easter came around and threw me off track with all that delicious chocolate, so not so steady!!)

I finally got hired full-time at my chiropractic marketing job that I've been shakily working for the past year. Now instead of just working one day a week for 3 hours, I'm working 8-9 hour days, 4-5 days a week. FINALLY!  I always knew I enjoyed the work, but I never really realized how much I would love it! I get paid to interact with people and socialize and make appointments and then set up health events, SO fun! So let's just say, I'm a happy camper when it comes to work!

School on the other hand, it's not hard at all..just annoying at times, but really, it's just like a hobby to me. I've always enjoyed school, so now having school work gives me something to do on my down time...sad, I know...getting excited about homework. haha!! Now if I were extremely stressed about getting straight As all the time, now that would be another story...but I'm not worried, I'm pretty much just going to school to say that I'm going. ;)

Well, now that I have a full time 9am-6pm job, my social life has pretty much gone down the drain, but honestly, I don't mind it so much...going out every night was getting pricey (physically and emotionally)! Besides that, I'm really trying to get out of the habits I've built up this past year. I've realized that this "being a good Latter-day Saint" example is going to be a lot harder than some people portray it to be. But I love the church, and I want  to be that good example and be happy, really really happy!

It's pretty amazing how when you put the Lord first in your life and push all wordly things aside, how everything falls perfectly into place, like a puzzle.

I love it!

I've also realized, when it comes to people in my life, the ones who mean the most and who always seem to be there for me in the hardest times, when I need someone the most, are the ones who put God first. They know what it is to feel unconditional love and care for someone. Even though they might not be related,or in some instances not even know a person, they still feel love and concern for them. Those are the kind of friends you want to keep in your life for ever. They're the genuine friends, the ones you know you can always depend on for moral support, no matter what.

Knowing all this, that things can work out so great when you have faith, has brought a whole new light to my life...or rather, the light that I had blocked out that is now seeping through. :) Why block something out that's so beautiful, why not just open your shades wiiiide open and let that light shine into your life!

So there was my spiritual and happy insight for the day....now onto more serious matters...

POLLEN!!!!

That yellow substance that blankets the outside of your car, as well as the inside...it's of the DEVIL!! hahaha I cracked my windows just slightly today before I went into work, thinking it would keep my car from becoming a hot box....then to my astonishment, the inside of my car is as yellow as the outside! Good thing I'm not dealthy allergic, or I may have died on my way to my health screening....!  Ugh, my nose is tickling and slightly clogged due to pollen-itus! Curse you Mother Nature for all your millions of trees in the state of Georgia!

;)

Well, anyways, I better start doing what I'm getting paid to do...which right now isn't really much since there aren't any customers in this little shop....that's the downside of marketing. Sometimes you got takers, but most times you don't. I just need to keep telling myself to stay positive...stay positive...be optimistic.....positive attitude is KEY....  haha

Until next time....love y'all!!

0 comments: