BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Changes!

Alrighty! :)

Update time!

I love having down time at work because then I have a little extra time to just get on here and type away :P Well anyways, lately I have been getting things ready for the big move and so far it has been a success! I've prayed hard about it, and the feelings I get in regards to leaving Atlanta are definitely positive.

So, I have new roomies! I'm going to miss John because he's been the absolute best roommate I've ever had (well other than my Tam-bam-a-lam, my sister from another mister haha).  Well my new roomies seem like they're going to be awesome-one is a mom, she prefers to be called "Mama Leigh"  and her 19 year old son, Forrest, who's going to the academy to be a policeman. I have a feeling I'm going to fit in pretty well in their household.

Plans: I'm going to start taking stuff down there in mid October and be completely moved in by the 23rd (unless for some reason I am able to move down there earlier- i.e. if when I put my two weeks notice in, they just tell me to not come back).  Hopefully that won't be the case because I would love the extra pay check, but if it does happen, it won't break me.

I'm transferring to the Outback there, which is the biggest in the region, and the manager there seems pretty cool. He didn't have a problem when I said that I probably won't be able to work most weekends, he just said to work at least one Sunday a month in order to be fair to the other employees (which is reasonable).  I've put in applications to a few other places and some job placement places, seems pretty promising so I'm not too worried about that. :) I know I have been extremely blessed throughout all this, and I know that if I do what I'm supposed to do, everything will work out just fine.

Now onto some other news!! In two weeks I get to meet my new niece for the first time! Can you tell I'm just a little excited?! She is sooo cute! So, I can't wait to finally hold her in my arms and introduce myself to her.:)

Other than that, not a whole lot has been going on..haha But anyways, you can catch me on skype or on my gmail (iChat) with this username: punkdouthippy

Love y'all!!!

0 comments: