BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 1, 2010

Wow November ALREADY?!

Where in the world has all the time gone?! lol Actually, I'm not complaining, at ALL..I love Thanksgiving time! It gives you a reason to eat, and that's my favorite thing to do! :P

Well, a lot has happened in the past few weeks! I finally quit my job at the chiropractic clinic, which I had been wanting to do for a while. Don't get me wrong, the hours and the pay ROCKED, but I just wasn't feeling it, especially with the fact that I wanted to move closer to Robert.

On October 23rd, I moved to Augusta. I know it's only 2.5 hours away, but it seems like it was the biggest move I've ever made. When I moved to Atlanta for the first time, I thought that was a huge move, but I already had a few friends there and school. However, I think I'm going to really like Augusta, everyone I've met so far, I've really liked! Robert's friends are really fun and I'm excited to meet and make my own friends here soon.

The work situation isn't as great as I had hoped it would be. I think Outback is over employed so they're having a hard time with squeezing me into their schedule except for days NO one wants to work (i.e. Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays) So, I've been here for about a week and a half and I still haven't really worked.  So in my free time, I scoured bathrooms and showers, dusted, vacuumed, organized, and learned how to cook a few different meals (which were pretty successful, minus this Thai dish Rob wanted me to do..ha, he's in charge of ALL Asian dishes from now on :P )

I spent a whole day walking around the mall into every store I thought would be fun to work at, but they're all hiring just for seasonal :( However, I did apply over at Chick Fil A that same day and they asked me to come back for an interview the next day! :) If I could work at Chick Fil A, I'd be very happy. I've heard nothing but good stuff about that company, and the pay isn't bad at all! Starts off at $8.50/hr with opportunities of higher pay over time. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

For Halloween Rob and I dressed up as Padme and Luke from Star Wars II. I must say, we looked awesome!! We went to a party at one of his classmate's house, and I have never seen such creative costumes! We were cracking up the whole night and what people were wearing.

On Saturday we went to Douglas to welcome his cousin Richard home from his 2 year mission in Paraguay. We spent the whole day with his family and watched the GA vs FL game, we all got so into it, too bad about that last field goal. Disappointment. lol After lots of delicious food and trick-or-treating with his cousins, we went to our buddy's house and played Capture the Flag in the cotton field.
Note to self: When playing in the dark and you can't see who you're talking to, don't take "It's me" as one of your fellow team mates when you ask "Who are you? Are you on the other team??"...ALWAYS tag first THEN ask who it is..LOL! Oops, I guess I don't make too good of a base protector. :P

Sunday was the traditional lunch/dinner get together after church with his family. The food was awesome...my mouth is watering just thinking about it LOL There's nothing better than home made southern cookin'! Yum... I really like his family, they're so fun. I adore his Nana and Papa, they're just too sweet! I'm thinking that one day I'm going to have to get some recipes from Nana, cuz some of her food I've tried is just SO good!

As for me and Robert, we're doing awesome as ever. I come to love more and more about him the more I'm with him. I love how close we are now! I'm only about 2 miles away, so that way I can come and go whenever, without having to worry about a 2.5 drive back home. :D

It's great to be in love <3

Well speaking of Robert and cooking...I need to figure out what I'm going to make for dinner! I'm sensing....chicken :P (Eventually I'm going to run out of chicken ideas :S lol). He's got a LONG night of studying ahead of him, he's got a big practical tomorrow. So, gotta get him fed so he has more time to study lol.

I miss and love you all SO much!!!! Hope you all have a great week!! and...HAPPY NOVEMBER!!!

0 comments: